We have operated since 1991. Prior to this, Chris has worked for local authority building control departments both North and South of the border.
Initially, we provided consultation and support to architectural practices. However, our services were then expanded to meet the growing needs of those people requiring the preparation of professional plans at affordable prices, particularly attractive to individual private house owners.
We now offer a full range of services, ranging from small local residential projects to larger commercial and industrial projects.
We have a long standing relationship with planning and building control departments as well as contact with all the support services you may require, such as a structural engineer, topographical surveys, soils analysis etc.
We also have a close working relationship with several reliable local contractors and can obtain competitive quotations for your work.
Contact us immediately for your no obligation quote for your plans or arrange a free site visit to discuss the feasibility of your requirements.
Plan Drawing Services
Here are just some of the services we can provide:
Professionally prepared building plans, CAD drawn for all your planning and building warrant needs.
- Residential, commercial and industrial projects undertaken, no job too small.
- Change of use, barn conversions, single storey and two storey house extensions, attic & garage conversions, dormer extensions, porches etc. You need it and we will draw it
- Retrospective applications to solve those house selling problems.
- Colour and black and white inkjet printing up to A1 size
- A1 to A4 plans in pdf format emailed to you for your convenience
- Free initial visit to discuss feasibility of your requirements
- Fixed fees to allow you to budget accordingly and keep your costs under control
- We act as your agent throughout the the planning and building warrant process